Fanfiction?

Hey everyone!

Since I've had very little time blogging I figured I'd do something new, so here's just a story!

Episode 1
When I stood there in the field of battle, and my axes dripping blood, seeing them come only made me feel powerful. I started shooting at them from a distance but had to back off as they came closer. I saw Ashe on the other side of the forest shooting away at the big tower but me and Sona had to focus. I never liked that woman but my choices were few, I had to trust her even though wanted the glory for myself.
 
  "Darius?"
He was on the other side, fighting for the bastards trying to spoil my reputation.
  "A sublime duet" I heard Sona say while healing me up. I glared at her.
  "Sublime..."
Being on the same lane as Darius made me realize that to fulfill my wishes about being the only true fighter, to stop being a duet, I had to kill my own brother.


And that's all the inspiration I had for today, look forward to next episode, haha!

Today is the day I moved to Uppsala and I can finally stop commuting for 3 hours a day and I can hopefully have just a few more minutes each month to blog, I hope. Living with only my boyfriend makes me able to record things as well without her disturbing too much and I wish to be able to do some of that too!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts