Are you having a nerdy Christmas?

Hey everyone!

This year I am not having a very nerdy Christmas which is a shame since this is the first time living without anyone else except me and my boyfriend but we have just not had any money. So all I have up here in our apartment is two candlesticks (one electric and one "normal" candle) and a star in my window.

If I start borrowing money (it's starting to take energy from me having to almost wonder if I'll have money for rent!) next year I will definitely buy a Christmas tree and hang some nerdy Christmas decorations! For sure...

Having a nerdy anything always makes the Christmas feeling so personalized. The best thing is if someone you don't know that well happens to come to your house and they notice your decorations and you discover something you have in common. I love that! Except, it often turns into "Zomg, you're a girl that plays games?!?!" which is less fun.. but nevertheless!



Anyway, I just had some time to blog in the middle of not playing League of Legends and wrapping gifts, and I wanted again to wish you a merry Christmas. Although, what I was really interested in was if you are having a nerdy Christmas and if you do: in what way? Gifts, decorations? Anything! I'd love to just know but also get some inspiration for next year. Please comment on it!

Merry Christmas
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts