I got interviewed!!

Hello everyone!

I've been working on "The newspaper of e-sport" this month but today I did just not want to google around what to write about, ugh. No, not today!

So I thought I'd make a normal post and I realized that I had forgotten about writing that I got interviewed! Awesome-sauce ~~

Anyway, I got interview by this guild from a city in Sweden, Sundsvall. Right now I think they are only being hobbyists but I think they want to grow bigger in terms of both gaming and perhaps through their site too. Haha.. I'm not even sure what I'm saying is true!

They wanted to interview me because I'm a writer for Team Property and you can read it in Swedish here:
http://sundsvalls-finest.se/

But for you English-speaking people I thought I'd even put it here in English!

Hello Klara, tell me a little bit about yourself for those of you who doesn't know who you are.
Haha, gah, that's such a hard question! I'm a 19 year old girl who loves playing games, generally nerdy stuff (TV-series, Harry Potter, swot etc). Right now I'm blogging on my blog and writing for Team Property's webpage (http://teamproperty.net). I love to Tweet, blog and writing in general. Except liking nerdy stuff I also work out, read and like taking care of myself.

Who doesn't like nerdy stuff nowadays? One of the best things there are!
Hahah yeah perhaps people older than 40. Otherwise it's really common. I like the ongoing expansion of it because nerds doesn't need to hear "Nerds are fat/ugly/has no friends/no life" so often anymore and girls get more and more accepted too.

But you're a writer for Team Property, how did that happen?
It started with me being on a website who looked for writers. When got in touch when them and wrote an article for them he rather wanted me on Team Property since they were also looking for writers to compose content on the site and during event. So I just wrote a short article and talked to their managers, whom I got along with well, and then I just started writing really!

It must feel rather big for you, Team Property are (tell me if I'm wrong) the biggest and best Starcraft 2 team in Sweden.
Oh, surely! I had not heard much of them before I started writing for them but when I did realize how big they actually were it felt very cool that they wanted me on their team. I guess they are the biggest e-sport team of Sweden if you count players, and especially within Starcraft, as you said. Sometimes it still feels a bit unreal!

But as a writer for Team Property, what do you think about e-sport in Sweden?
I like that we have serious productions and ventures such as e-sport Sm, Svecup and DreamHack. We also have many hardworking teams and players who perform well! MorroW, SjoW, ThorZaIN and NaNiwa are just some good players within Starcraft. Team Property's LoL-team are playing really well right now. Everyone, that is not even a nerd, knows about CS and NiP are often playing extremely well, Get_Right is such a good player! Fnatic is good too. Besides that are PrOpEttelman, Popi etc. are great Street fighter players. Oh, and we do have a world champion in Fifa as well! We have good players and productions but I would like to ditch the Swedish translations of words that just doesn't work - some work, but when we try to translate everything a lot of strange words seem to come up.

Are you more of a Starcraft-nerd or do you like and play all games? Because you seem to know a lot about e-sport.
Starcraft is totally the best e-sport! It's the most complex and fun game and it has fun players. But I do like watching most things, even Quake which I didn't mention. But I do watch fairly little e-sport. I'm on DreamHack and watch some MLG and SM but it depends a lot how much and what I watch!

If you got the honour to create your own Starcraft 2 team with perhaps 5-6 players, which would you like on your team?
Oh, fun! I'd love ThorZaIN first and foremost. I'm a great fan of him! But then it's tough... I'd love Jaedong and NaNiwa for their skill... then DeMuslim for his wonderful accent. Then I would probably pay Day9 to be on the team even though he isn't playing professionally anymore just because of his personality!

My next question would have been who your favorite player is but I'm guessing ThorZaIN there. But what is your favorite team if you have one?
Yeah it's definitely ThorZaIN and the team would be EG so it's perhaps a boring answer. But the reason isn't just ThorZaIN. Rather, it is because they have so many good players and work with the community and a lot of those things. I like that they give so much entertainment to e-sport!

Are you a Starcraft player yourself or do you play something else?
Yeah I used to play a lot of Starcraft before, silver at its best, but now I'm only playing LoL, haha!

Okay Klara, then I thank you for this interview. Is there something you want to say or any shoutouts to anyone?
Shoutout to Team Property for taking such good care of me, such a good management! I'd love people to follow my Twitter (@KlaraJoelsson) and read my blog. And thank you!


So there you have it! Happy Holidays!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts