Nerdy Christmas Presents!

Hey everyone!

I am so happy about embedding The newspaper of e-sport on the blog. It looks so much better than just putting a link in and making the shortest post ever, haha.

Yesterday and today I've been like... taking a break from life! I'm so bad with letting things go. I always have the alarm on no matter when I need to get up in the morning and I always study on weekends as well so I feel like I've been having a great weekend in the middle of the week, haha!

I don't know if I mentioned it but I finally became level 30 in League of Legends and I think I have like four games left to play before I'm going to be ranked. I'm so excited! I know I'm going to be in bronze, and probably like V och IV as well, and I'm going to be so angry when I get ranked and see that but... I mean... I just gotta work my way out I guess!

Since it is Christmas so soooon (hurray!) I thought I'd make a post before perhaps not even being at the computer for a few days because I might go home and stay for a few nights, I'm not really sure how we're going to do it. And also, I thought I'd make some Christmas gifts for you that have nerdy friends or family members but might be last with your Christmas shopping! I know I am...

1.
I bought this bathrobe for my boyfriend one Christmas. He appreciated it and looks so cool wearing it
Star Wars Jedi Morgonrock
http://www.roligaprylar.se/product_detail.php?pid=Jedi-Morgonrock

2.
I know that I would love to get this shirt as a Christmas gift and it would go so well together with my Pokemon/Harry Potter shirt, haha!
Khaleesi - BustedTees - Image 1
http://www.bustedtees.com/khaleesi

3.
If you have a girl in your life that you want to gift something to that is a nerd (or a guy with pierced ears of course) I'd recommend these. If my ears were pierced I'd wear these fo sho!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/178d/

4.
I don't know how many times I've seen The Big Bang Theory and wanted their shower curtain, haha, it's so coool... and I'm not even into science lol!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/8a2f/

5.
Both these would probably be a great gift to somebody that you care a lot for (since they are so expensive!). I'd probably go for the Xbox but you know your nerds best yourselves and either would probably be much appreciated.



So that's it for the presents. I hope you all have a great Christmas and I wish you happy holidays, happy Christmas and happy new year all in one because I don't know when I will be blogging next!

Gnbth
Bye guys!



Comments

Popular Posts