We are the nerds

Hey everyone!

For me Christmas isn't over. Having divorced parents and a bf who's parents are divorced too means running around town all Christmas. We still have my mother left!

The only nerdy Christmas present I got this year was an angry birds mug which I liked a lot!

I hope everyone of you coped with Christmas this year. I love Christmas but I know everyone doesn't. This could be due to stress, alcohol or depression. Anyway, I wish everyone loved their Christmas and calm down now otherwise!

I wanted to end this post with a poem I wrote the other day!


"We are the nerds, the ones who gets left behind
We are the nerds, with glasses and braces all year around
We are the nerds, we never keep our cool
And our asthma medicine is kept a secret at school

We are the nerds, the gamers and the cosplayers
We are the nerds, the honest and without layers
We are the nerds, who always get put down
But we always stand up, never taking off that crown

We are the nerds, a community here for you
We are the nerds, we'll never bully the one with a weird gym shoe
We are the nerds, loving, laughing and caring
But they never ever tend to see our sharing

We are the nerds, who only swear in games
We are the nerds, who always get all the blames
We are the nerds, that everyone think is lame
But when I look at you, all I can think of is the same"

Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts