Day9 - NEWS

Hey everyone!

In spirit of the last two posts I am making a last NEWS-post. This time, about Day9!

Day9 was someone I followed closely for a long time but have now almost lost track of even! Perhaps it is due to me playing and watching less Starcraft (and being more into LoL) but also due to him being less visible in e-sport I think. I still follow his YouTube channel, which is always filled with great stuff (Don't hesitate to watch Anti-chamber for example, great game)!

Something I missed out on, but will definitely start watching, is him playing Banished!

"I've had some failed results with simulation games lately, but Banished looks like a winner! I just want to have a relaxing time making the dopest town in all the land."


I understand his choice too. I bought Banished myself just a few days after it came out and with ten hours of gameplay I can assure you it's great fun. Banished is like the game of casual simulation games (apart from the Sims of course!). I would recommend this to anyone wanting a relaxing time!

Fun fact that was recently discovered about Day9: His favorite caffinated beverage is black coffee with cinnamon. Now, you didn't know about that huh?

As always, thanks for reading
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts