Yet another busy week + two announcements!

Hey everyone!

I had yet another busy week last and little time to blog so I will just devote some time into telling you about what I did even though there were nothing nerdy about it!

First of all I was very lucky that school toned down on... everything! I finished two modules so right now there are only two modules to work on for two more weeks. Phew! However, I got a home exam this Monday that need to be handed in by the Monday of next week. I have devoted hours on this paper writing nothing, because let's face it, I have become such a slack since I started university. That might sounds really weird but I think that I am actually a bit sick of school... I hope it stops after summer and that I'll work as hard as I usually do next term instead!

So on Monday I didn't do crap, played League of Legends with the team and went to bed. The following days I would (almost) do the same and it has just been a busy/unproductive week at the same time. Does that make any sense...? I don't think it does. I am just kind of mad at myself for being so unproductive the last few months honestly. I'm not sure what have happened! Any ideas to kick-start this old machinery?

Tuesday! I turned 20 and spent the whole day not studying and celebrating myself. Awesome and concise as that.

Wednesday. To be honest I have no globbing idea what I did that day. I think I started the home exam because I had read the short story and underlined everything important when I started reading yesterday so... logic? I guess this was a somewhat productive day because I went to a lecture as well.

Moving on. On Thursday I got a job opportunity and took it knowing that I would most likely not study anyway... but at least it was a productive day. I worked six hours, got a few hundred words written on the exam and went grocery shopping.

Friday. Finally something was happening. I had finally been getting some energy to do something. So today I have walked a dog that I get paid to walk. Written a few hundred words, gotten into writing here again and went to a lecture. By the end of the day I went to my hometown to go to a masquerade a Misty! :D



I also got ill... so that sucked (today: Monday, still ill.. can't breathe.. wanna die #lastblogpostever)

Saturday. Ill/party. Best party evah. So first announcement: I got a video camera from my father and sister! Therefore, I will start to vlog a lot more and post videos etc. Maybe even when I am the most confident person alive I'll record me playing nerdy songs on the guitar! However, I'll be needing a memory card before I start.

Sunday! So since I only wrote like 500 words of my 1.5k essay the other six days I had to write it, I had to just study for like 6 hours in order to finish the take-home exam on time... and that's it. While being ill! Ugh. Worst day ever.

And today... I've been ill... this sucks!

And to the big, big, cool, exiting announcement! I had some contact with Paradox Interactive and we mailed some forward and back. Finally, the woman that I had contact with told me that I would get access to their games Teleglitch and The Showdown Effect. The plan for April will therefore be something like this:


  • The Newspaper of Gaming
  • Few and short posts!!
  • Play Teleglitch and The Showdown Effect
  • Write all about it! (Probably in May!)
I was really glad to hear the news and I'll look forward to playing the games. Big shout out to Paradox for being awesome!

That concludes all of March post, I'll be looking forward to April a lot!

Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts