Mirror's egde

Hey everyone!

So I just had the two busiest weeks of my life. I have had an essay draft hand in, digital challenge hand-in, exam and a book to read only this week and the last week was almost as tough. I have literally only been playing League of Legends with my team Monday and Tuesday, studied, sleeping and eating... so therefore I'll have to see whether I'll have time for The Newspaper of Gaming this month.



Btw, I have been saving money for a few months and I'm thinking really hard about buying a camera to vlog with for those money even though I'm not sure what to vlog about yet... but it's something I'd like to explore more so I think I will!

So, to topic!

Today I finished playing Mirror's Edge. I know: "Helloooo Aaaaart, where have you been the last five years?". Okay, shush now all of you.



The thing is that I first bought it last year on the steam summer sale. So... I took four years to buy the game and one to finish it. Well, it sounds typically like me, doesn't it?

All I really wanted to say though is that it is well worth playing if someone, like me, hasn't played it until now. Although it is from 2009 I keep forgetting it. It's not a superold game, I know, but the mechanics and graphics seem only two-three years old at a maximum. The animated cut-scenes are so different from the gameplay graphics that they kind of collide and you can all of a sudden see the flaws and the budget. Apart from that it is rarely that I remember in the gameplay how old the game is even if it happens!



Now I can't wait for the second game that will be released sometime next year! Hyyyyype!



Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts