The Newspaper of Gaming no 3 2014

Hey everyone!

Today I ate hand cream. Yes, you heard me right, hand cream. I don't have a clue where I got it from but all of a sudden when I was at the bathroom I had it on my finger. To me, it looked like loose skin and having my hands full I thought I'd bite it off. But then... I discovered it was hand cream. I drank juice, I drank water - I even scrubbed a towel on my tongue but it still lasted for an hour. I will never forget this.

Yesterday I started a challenge called 100 Happy Days (http://100happydays.com/) which I thought was an awesome challenge for anyone to come up with. I urge you to participate, it is a lot of fun already. If not, follow my 100 happy days on https://twitter.com/KlaraJoelsson!

So, eight days before ending of the month and two days before my birthday I finally finished The Newspaper of Gaming for this month. I have really been having a stressful month and I am so glad I can end it with my birthday and celebration, great timing!

The Newspaper of Gaming Issue No 3 2014 by TheArthz

Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts