After Dreamack

Hey everyone! It's an.. kind of little sad Art that is writing about this. Not because Dreamhack wasn't any good, I would rather say the total opposite.

It was a really, really good day and even though we always just go there for the last day... it's a really good day! I'm not there to sit by the computer all day, no, I already do that at home all the time. I go there to watch e-sports and that's just all we do.

So, from the beginning!





There's a four hour drive from my town to Jönköping where Dreamhack is and being five people in a car for four hours can sometimes become annoying so getting there was really nothing special (except maybe that my boyfriend's sister bought swedish gingerbread and candy canes for her favoriteplayer!)

So getting there we did a lot of things. I got a fake tattoo that said "SC2 PLAYER" on my arm (which is already practiacally gone), I got a free pandaren "hat", like one of these:





And the guy that gave them to us was cosplaying as a pandaren so that person looked really awesome!

We also ate, except McDonalds like three times, good food and candy.

And then to the reaaaally good parts! I met ThorZaIN twice. First time I called on him after he had just played some ladder (an hour after loosing against Taeja which I missed due to getting there). He said hi and I gave him my fifth selfpainted painting, this time of a banshee, which he also reminded my of by counting them all up (he remembers them all!!). Really good talking to him, we've talked so many times that I don't get nervous afterwards anymore, just before. So cool! Next time we saw him I was looking at him with a little smile like "Hey, good to see you again" without saying anything and then when he was really close he said hi! Woop! He talked to me when passing by, even cooler!

We went watching Starcraft and Quake mainly except walking around and trying stuff aso. Quake was good, we got to see the finals, don't remember who won though haha. Starcraft was better! HerO won and my boyfriend's little sister got to give her presents to him just before that. He seemed glad.
  We had bought a couple of really bad tickets. We were seated very high up (not a big problem) but they had placed all the lights in the way of the screen so we practically saw nothing. We switched seats to somewhere closer where nobody were sitting. Then I saw Hellspawn. I went up to him and like, gave him a hug.. said hi.. like the usual. Then he asked where we sat and showed us where we could sit instead if we wanted to! So we changed again and had really good spots to sit on! He's so polite, I really like him a lot. I don't want to say that because we've talked a bit but he seems to be a very sweet person. Thank you Hellspawn!^^

Anyway, I need to get back to life. School tomorrow!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts