ZombiU

Hey everyone!

Sorry for a few days of interruption but I have been away from home and unable to blog. And you know while I was away I was a little bored and decided to count how many apps I have on my phone. FYI I counted them to 191 and I was a little shocked. I knew I had a lot of apps but that made me realise that there might be a little too many...

I don't remember if I ever mentioned but I was thinking about whether I should or should not buy the new WiiU. From all that I've read and seen it is, for me, actually a hard question. I know Nintendo wants to get away from the "childgames"-label they've put on theirselves (which makes me wonder why they made this game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxWIvaD2XQI). ZombiU is one of the games people have been talking about most and with that game I would say they succeeded at least a little bit. It doesn't seem to be superviolent (maybe it is I'm not fully covered on that) but it sure isn't Princess Peach either.





What you can see in the picture except a small snapshot from the game is the Wii U gamepad. That control is everywhere. Why? Well, it's the new control right? Well is it really? Everywhere I look I can only see this gamepad which suggest that this will be the main control which nintendo also confirms. However according to some people the original control will be used as well which is rather dull because those controls are so hard to steer and aim with sometimes. But wait, there's more! They also created one more control called the  WiiU Pro controller.


Wii U Pro controller


Doesn't seem so pro to me...
  This control is just a regular control like any other. Sure, I like how you could vary how you play with three different ways to do it but isn't WiiU all about the game pad and new more interactive or maybe at least creative games? Otherwise it's a console with nothing new, very few and unimpressive games (except maybe zombiu) that only makes a bunch of new stuff just to create something new so they can just sell more... crap.

I don't know if this is the way I'm going to think when I finally would be able to try the console but for now there's so much on the negative side for me that I'm only negative about it. What I would like to say though isn't only that the WiiU seems bad and boring because it's probably just going to turn out like an okay console. The thing with that is just that I would like to buy the best console on earth, otherwise I don't fully see the point. WiiU might be a fun console to play with both your children and your friends but if it's going to be just like anything else why would I not keep playing on my boyfriends xbox? Somehow deep down though I get the feeling that I want to try the new games out so they must have done at least something out. For like the third time it's surely not going to be as horrible as I might make it sound it isn't something that I would ever like to pre-order, not as it looks like for the moment.

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts