Dreamhack and Halo 4

Hey everyone! Long time no posting. I haven't felt at all motivated to blog. I don't know where these feelings come from but with Dreamhack around the corner I start getting the flow right back. More about that soon but first Halo 4!
  In reality I know nothing about it except that I personally like the multiplayer much more than singleplayer... so all I really wanted to say was that my bf bought it and I really, once again, liked the multiplayer!





But back to Dreamhack! Hopefully we'll be five people there (the more the merrier!)... I look forward to Starcraft, Quake and maybe some swedish tournaments in Fifa before getting there. I... don't really have too much to say about this either, I need to hype more before I have something to say!




Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts