My life with Tetris

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to tell you a good story. Maybe a nice little good night story depending on where you are and at what time you are reading this. It might not be a good story but who tells you stories anymore anyway?

Growing up I never played much Tetris, my first memory of it is when I'm around 6 years old and probably tried it at a friends house because I don't think we had the game at home. All I know is that I hated the game, probably because I found it hard to play. From then until like a year ago I always hated Tetris but hadn't really tried it since I was that small and then had to try it again! So I tried it at both http://www.freetetris.org/ and http://apps.facebook.com/tetris_battle/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts and finally I was like the normal kids used to be, I liked Tetris. Since then I've always liked Tetris and played a bunch of games and taken back all the years I missed out on playing this game. Did you try any of these or do you have a story of when you first played Tetris, I would love to hear it in that case!





Except that Tetris is a immensely spread game world wide the developers are, maybe not surprisingly, both on facebook and twitter, but I also like that on their official site you can buy tetris watches, get directed to their app and buy the game as a board game. I don't understand how I could have fully missed what a great and popular game this really is!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts