Moving forward

Hey everyone! Again, I was at SHM yesterday. Except loosing my scarf about everything was really good. If listening to "Loose my mind" is a good way of hyping for Dreamhack at home you can just imagine what I thought when I heard it live.

So tomorrow I'm leaving for Dreamhack and I don't have much to update about that... Mana and HerO are qualified and things seems to go well for ThorZaIN so that's good news!
  At Dreamhack I won't be able to blog but I'll be able to tweet so that's where you'll find my. I'll try to update at least a bit from leaving until getting back home. https://twitter.com/KlaraJoelsson

Maybe some of you out there aren't especially interested in watching Dreamhack but then you also have the IEM this week-end too... but maybe you're not into Starcraft either... well, then the only thing I can do for you is try and update from the other e-sports as well. We'll see what happens

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts