Civilization V

Hey everyone!

Harry Potter marathon, so much fuuuun, oh, and I'll be starting the Harry Potter theme week next week too! I hope you're looking forward too it, I have a bunch of things I want to bring up!

With a new computer I've gotten back the feeling for playing games again. When everything was slow and laggy I didn't feel like playing, especially heavier games such as Starcraft, even on low it was lagging. I couldn't even play Battlefield at all. So with this I've also gotten stuck with specific games in periods, almost as you do when you get a new game. It started out with "The sims 3" which I'm not surprised about. I tend to get stuck into that bloody game in periods, I guess it will be the same when "The sims 4" will finally be released.

In the same period I was stuck in the new "Sim city", not a surprise as both are simulation games".



Then I was a bit stuck into Starcraft, LoL and Battlefield back and forward to finally put new hours into "Civilization V".

It's a really good game to practise strategy, play casually and have fun too of course. I've been playing it a lot now and will probably keep going for a while now!

Being stuck in these periods where you only play one game can be both fun and frustrating. Fun, because you really get into the game and it feels good liking something as much as you at that period. But it's just so frustrating that you can't think of other games, you lose track of time and you just never want to stop. It's like finding a good book, who would ever want to put it down when you don't have too?!



Now I need to go back to watching the sorcerer's stone so we can keep going on this marathon.

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts