Theme week - Harry Potter

Hey everyone!

I'm not sure if everyone of you has heard of Reddit.com so if you haven't, check that site out and figure out what it's about and you'll soon understand what I'll be speakning of now.

I just wanted to give a shoutout to the Harry Potter subreddit since it's Harry Potter week. It's just like any other subreddit so I guess there's not really that much to actually say. You can choose your own house, you can owl post instead of the mailbox and it's just a very pleasant place to hang out.

There are around 110 000 witches and wizards that has subscribed to the site and as I'm watching it now there seems to be around 200 people on the Marauders Map!

Today I found this brilliant picture at the Great Hall...



Get it, get it? He has no nose, no 3D for you Voldy :D

And then this other brilliant one



To be honest there's a lot of pictures on that sub, I like it, but I know others don't. Sometimes "Text week only" is a good change! Text week only means no pitures obviously and the week is usually spent discussing Harry Potter issues... Harry Potter world problems?

This could be an example of a "Text week only"-post

http://www.reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/1h3vx9/question_about_peeves/

It's good when these kind of pictures pop up once in a while too



They might be cliché-ridden but it's still good hearing Dumbledore's quotes here and there, you can need them sometimes.

And that's it for Thursday, hope you enjoyed it and get ready for more Harry Potter for the rest of the week!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts