Angry videogame nerd and more

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to show you some of my favourite nerd youtubers, nerd videos and/or something alike.

The angry video game nerd:
Well, what can I say. He's a nerd and darn, he's angry!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesnintendonerd?ob=4

The angry video game nerd started out with putting up videos about him playing old Nintendo games and complaining about as much as he's able to, I mean it. Now he's apparently doing a bit other stuff that I'm not at all into.

My favourite videos with him are these:









I like it just because it's so very, very, very old (the first 40 seconds)! It's also actually the game that feels like it's really bad made, at least for being released at 1999 (the rest of the vid)





I like this on because it's about religion (which I sometimes make to much fun of) without getting any endorcement from Nintendo, hahaha, that's ok according to the bible?
Ps. Noah is quite strong... thank god for his strenght :)





So obviously this one's about TMNT and it's so fun because there're so many small faults that makes the game so baaad! So if you wanna see turtles that can't even swim, then, check that out!


So that's one of them. If you are into youtube and are a person watching all of your subscriptions often I also recommend:
Wheesywaiter
Meekakitty
Phreakindee
Italktosnakes        (and don't forget her show, Jobhunters, too!)

So these are a few of my favourite things you could say, they kinda cheer me up!


Comments

Popular Posts