DreamHack... sooooon I'll tell u

Hey everyone! As you can see I have added a few ads to my blog and I hope that they are in no way annoying to you or so. If it really, really, bugs you I need comments to know that in order to change it. If I get one comment about it I won't change it, I need some complains first in that case.

On episode 70 of "State of the game" that I watched recently they talked about DreamHack summer and I got so happy because there're just a few days left, two, and I'm going on the last day which almost freaks me out right now hahaha.
  I reeeeally hope that I can see Day9 this time because I couldn't last time which wasn't too fun. I also wish to see White-ra that I missed too... I wish to re-see ThorZaIN and HuK though, that'd make me superhappy.
  I guess I won't have too much time to say hi to them if I'll be there only on the last day but we'll see what happens. I wish that I could film and show stuff but my phone denies me to put anything that I take a picture of/record so I have no clue how to solve that... tips?
  I know for a fact I will be tweeting a lot though hahaha so keep yourself updated there the 19th!

Comments

Popular Posts