DreamHack and Spyro

Hey everyone! I'm still exhausted from DreamHack but have actually made a video about it. The thing is that I'm not used to vlogging so there's a lot of cutting everything to fit together so I'm editing at the moment. I recorded it the 19th and just haven't finished yet but that's upcoming.

About Spyro in the meanwhile then. Since I've gotten votes that it's interesting if I would play that I decided to get it from somewhere so that will be in the upcoming too. I just need the game and some way for my computer to catch what I'm playing haha.. hmm..

Third thing coming up is the lesson I held long ago about StarCraft in my school which some people wanted me to film and I did too, problem is my phone is really fucked up and going in for service and I don't even know if the videos are gonna be there after that so we'll see what I'm going to do about that.

So that is why it might be a little quiet here from time to time, because I'm working on all these upcoming things.
  Hopefully, it will be awesome when it finally gets on the blog so yay haha.

Well well, gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts