Horrible week.. nothing nerdy

Hey everyone! This week has been lacking posts, only one. On the 5th and the 6th I had some work like normal but nothing was out of the ordinary. On the 7th I graduated my 2nd year in upper secondary school and the day was full of having fun. Then my bf graduated from upper secondary school the 8th and there was a big party and now he's unemployed for real for the first time!
And yesterday we both went to a wedding which also took all day and today I had meeting with my parents at first and then my grand-mother...
 Sooo busy week, veeeery busy! And I don't like that. I love being home chillin' or being at the gym just.. well.. chillin'! Hopefully I'll catch up with the nerd world next week. I missed like the whole E3 thing... well... I just wanted to keep you updated on what's going on and now when I'm going to work quite little I'll try to blog more these summer months.

So that's it! First pic below is an old piano someone turned in to a fountain! Cooool. Second pic is more random but funny, seriousness went away from the first one, hah!


Gnbth
Bye guys! :)


http://i.imgur.com/73inY.jpg 



 

Comments

Popular Posts