A little bit of this and that.

Hey everyone!

My sister have poisoned me... poisoned me with chai latte. I never tried chai latte until a week ago and now... I love it. The problem is that I feel so typical girly when I drink it but I guess that's quite alright haha.

Now DH-times are veeeery close, or well it's in action right now and I'll be leaving to go there soon tooooo! (Made a promise to say hi to HellSpawn which I need to keep (long story) but I'm always too shy to speak to SC-people... tips? lolol) Before the StarCraft stream from there started anyway, my bf and I watched the swedish championship in e-sports that is also being held on DH! I'm already pumping to go there, wanna leave noooow! :]

I walked into a store the other day and found that you could buy angry birds for PC, which I hadn't picked up before, and thought to myself... why would you buy the PC version that is the exact same to the phone game? Why is that something you would like to do?
  But when I got home I wasn't as sure and decided to see if there were any videos on youtube, and found this.







He says himself that it wasn't worth the money and now I'm sure again, it sure can't be. I can just feel the way you need to do the same things with the mouse that you're allowed to do with your finger on the phone which is going to feel less precise. It just looks more clumsy even though I can't even see him play.


Soon going to DH, soon going to DH... sooooon!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts