Topic is music!

Hey everyone!

The other day when I had posted my blog on a few places I got 42 visits on my blog. Amazing! I didn't know there were that many people out there. I feel like a total celebrity!
  Back to reality though I still get 5-10 visits a day now and I didn't really accomplish anything by getting 42 visit just once but I can tell you.. I still feel fabulous!


I want to share a good song with you! I think it's a guy, he's rather young, and that he's from Sweden. Heja Sverige! I thought that was rather cool when I first discovered him and he is actually really, really good and have made a lot of good songs and remixes... remixes.. is it even called remixes? Haha.
  For those of you familiar with Spotify (http://www.spotify.com/se/) you can find some good songs there!







Gnbth
Bye guys!



Comments

Popular Posts