My life atm

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know I'm going away for the weekend from tomorrow morning and I'm coming home sometime sunday... won't be able to blog then but might have a post on schedule if I have time to fix a post before I leave!
 When I've come home from that my last year in upper secondary school starts aswell and I'm fearing very much that it will drag down my blogging, as well as my training and more stuff as well, and this makes me so, so sad.. I will try harder this term not to leave it behind as much as I've done one or two months. Hopefully, I can work very hard with the blog, I'm just doubting that right now... :(   *heartbroken*

This morning I tweeted this (https://twitter.com/KlaraJoelsson): "You know you've started listening to @Banditrock again when you wake from a dream with Kiss, Nikki Sixx and hum Kiss-songs in your head"
  I had this totally awesome dream with my boyfriend meeting Kiss and Nikki Sixx were in the picture somewhere too... We were going to listen to their concert after the meeting too. What a cool dream, hate waking up from those though lolol.

Dreams... that reminds me of yesterday. At 7 am my sister were supposed to come home and take a shower before she'd go to work (long story). She asked me later that day if I had a hard time going back to sleep after her showering and stumbling in and out and I, who apparently sleep very heavy, asked her if she was actually there, hahaha. How could I not wake up from such a thing??

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts