Good game

Hey everyone! School started this monday and as said I have less time to blog. This time there were a five day gap which would mean that there's going to be just one or two posts each week, hopefully I'll post a bit more than that but now you know what to expect every week!


There has started a new internet café here in my town. At first; I was doubting its ability of surviving since internet cafés has been very unlucky. They've never survived before (due to a number of reasons) but this one seems much more professional and I'm very much hoping for it to survive!






















They're called good game and you can find their site here http://nya.goodgame.se/ though there's no opportunity of getting the site to switch to english.

I'm really hoping for its survival!

Gnbth
Bye guys!









Comments

Popular Posts