Forever gamer

Hey everyone!

If anyone ever in some way missed it, here it is again, a truly good song! I will put it up for the third time now or something so this will be the last time hahaha. I just have it stuck in my brain almost once a week so I'm shoving it out here so it might stop but I have more things for show







By some reason I couldn't embed the video on this link:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/01/the-unfinished-swan-is-coming-to-psn/

Something just went wrong. But look at the video!

I really think this is a cool video but I am getting the feeling that the video is much better than the game in itself will become. I don't own a Playstation console (or actually any console that my boyfriend doesn't have except my DS since I've been such a noob-gamer for the first 15 years of my life -__-'') so I guess I really won't find out how it will become in the end. Too bad.

Comments

Popular Posts