Don't judge me, I was sorted this way!

Hey everyone! Was in Stockholm friday-saturday plus I got ill now so sorry for no posting but I feel better now^^







Okay so seriously I'm such a dork -__-   let's leave this subject...


I wanted to make a facebook page for fun and so that I could maybe update things there, I don't know, it felt like a funny thing to do and see how many likes I could get there and so on... so if you're into that kind of thing like my new page! http://www.facebook.com/ArtsNerdyBlog


Yesterday's thoughts: Today the men's team is in the finals of the olympics, of course I'm talking about swedish handball. I freaking love handball and I will miss it. Oh my god, can I cry more? Just because of work... jesus my lord this is so sad...
Yesterday's thoughts 10 minutes before the match was over: HOLY COW I CAN SEE THE LAST 10 MINUTES!!
After the game: Fml
Haha.. they lost obviously

Another sad thing is my headphones. There has been like a "gap" somewhere which means the sounds has been very low switching from one side to the other. That kind of thing can be very annoying but I've loved those headphones and didn't want to switch. My boyfriend got himself a pair of new ones and he offered me his old ones... I took them in and threw the other ones out like it was just an object! It was something more to me...
  I actually miss them, feels like the knew ones sits on my head like they weren't made for me! Really sad, thinking of buying a pair of new ones that actually like instead haha!


Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts