Accomplishments 2012

Hey everyone!

So I had decided to have 10 accomplishments to accomplish last year. If you don't know about them I wrote them here before so read that first. http://artsnerdyblog.blogspot.se/2012/07/accomplishments.html

But as the year went by I had to realize that making all of these projects was... not impossible but too much of an effort to really care about making them all but I came rather far!

These are the nerdy ones I accomplished (the other ones you can find in the link):

  • Get 150 visits on my blog
    This one was an easy one. I thought it would take me months and months to finish but now that's like one-two month of visits...
  • Compete in 5 gaming- or nerdrelated competitions
    I competed to win an iMac, be in a book about internet relationships, win a set of make up from Emma Watson (which would be nerdy in the Harry Potter kind of way), I tried to win a wand and I also tried winning a "The big bang theory"-plushie.
I had 10 goals to accomplish last year and managed to cross 5 off the list (3 of them were not nerdy). I figured I shouldn't try for 10 goals this year and decided to keep the 5 goals I had left. But I also thought it would be really... boring... to just have the same objectives for a another whole year and decided to add atleast one more. I chose to make 3 youtube videos this year! The lack of vlogging for me on this blog is horrible so expect at least a video or two. 

So! 2013s' year's accomplishments:
1. Become top 50 silver in Starcraft 
2. Listen to all Harry Potter books 
3. Watch the complete first season of pokemon 
4. Make four youtube videos

Go go go go!


Oh, and by the way, I missed the "The sims" announcement by one hour which was pretty stupid of me, hope someone else got the opportunity to see it. From what I could read afterwards I think they announced the sims 3 - university, the sims 3 - island paradise and simcity 5! Big announcements but I can't tell you much about them since I missed it. Looking forward to see what will become of that!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts