Video day, have fun watching!

Hey hey, hello! Remember "dumb ways to die"? If you don't:





I kept listening to the song and one day I went looking for something else fun. First I found something I thought would fit in here better than the original video that was just for fun. It's not that well made but it's a funny theme!





I also stumbled over the next video which I found really well made. I was surprised it had 11 000 000 viewers and yet I had never heard about it! This is really worth watching, it's really cool.





Oh, and then of course the HOTS cinematic came out just a day ago or two! Must put that one in here of course.




So pumped for single player after this videooo!! I hope you are too. I'm still not that into the multiplayer yet, I need to play more beta I think :)

In this video I also learned about "Wilhelms scream", which Blizzard put into this video too (Around 1.42), they don't only make really good videos, they make really fun videos as well!

... which naturally brings me to this video!





That's the end of video day, hope you enjoyed!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts