Starcraft

Hey everyone!

I have just one thing to say...

SILVER FREAKING LEAGUE!





It might not be very good but I'm really proud of finally getting out of bronze. I'm at place 30-something after playing a few games too which means I also made my goal of getting to atleast place 50, so I killed to birds with one stone there! Let's celebrate!  

Click here!             
  Just kidding...


There were a few videos released recently called "Star interview" I also wanted to share today.

Here's the one with HerO, really funny (and kawaii ^-^)





And here's the one with JaeDong which actually was even funnier (and kawaii:er)




The videos make me love koreans really. They seem very honest, humble though at the same time have a very good sense humor!

Here's another good video (with brilliant Mr. MVP ThorZaIN) that's really funny! Koreans and english man... don't go together! Solli solli
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhQDSvyt5I8

Oh and a last thing! I thought I'd double up the nerdyness and make real Starcraft players as sims... in the middle of making the "family" it crashed making the whole family go away... not that they looked like this...





this...




or this!




but I sure did put a lot of effort into it... *sigh* I guess I'll just have to start over. Any suggestion for a player to make is appriciated!

I'm ending this with a song... may it brighten your day. Be safe around trains! .. and don't die





Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts