Dead space 3 and Magicka

Hey everyone!

What's your thoughts on Dead space 3 so far? Are you going to buy it? The third game in line of the dead space series is about to be released, next month actually, so I thought I'd give you my opinion to it.

I'm so excited time flew right by me and here we are just a month away from release. It's going to be cool and if my boyfriend doesn't buy it I'll be watching gameplay videos for sure. But I'm not going to buy it. It's going to be a good game, well produced, there's no doubt about it! But dead space three is supposed to be a horror game. Personally I'm not the one to enjoy being scared and stuff but apart from being scared the story is good and if you have the opportunity to hide between pillows while someone else is playing it it's brilliant. So even I, the easily scared girl that doesn't like the concept, really likes the first two games. It's so well made just watching the game while eating sweets and chips is the best thing you could do a Saturday evening (at least the first time you see or play it!). So why am I not buying it? If you like the Dead space series I doubt that you will like the third game but if you don't like the first ones you might like this one! Over and over I've stated it's a splendid horror game and all the action they've seen to put into it just feels like it will ruin the whole feeling of being a character all alone in big space full of monster. You will be surrounded by people, daylight and co-op. Well hello mood-ruiner!

So... the first two games, I shiver. This one... it'll be a good action game, but it's not dead space.
While speaking of games I wanted to give you a heads up that Magicka is free to play on Steam for the week-end. I haven't tried it yet (still downloading...) and I missed when Ravaged was free last weekend so I hope I'll get a chance to try it out, do so you too!


Oh and if you like short stories you can head on to mindelavsagan.blosgspot.com and read a short story about internet friendship, if that interests you!


I'm leaving on a cruise today so next time we'll speak will probably be Monday!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts