Happy wars

Hey everyone!

A while ago I decided to do this:
www.twitch.tv/Caledelith

I haven't streamed anything yet and I don't know when or how much to stream or if anything at all but I thought starting up a channel might get me going. I don't know why I would stream or why someone would enjoy watching that so I might start doing it just for funz or I'll just put up youtube videos... or not doing any of that, I'll see where this goes.

I downloaded Happy Wars to my bf's Xbox today because I saw it was free (looked it up and at least it is for people with Xbox live gold). Looked like a cute game and when finally downloaded to the Xbox I realized it was the perfect game for me. The graphics looks a little bit like Dokapon kingdom and they're both really cute in that way.

Happy wars











Dokapon kingdom

















Happy wars has both a campaign and a multiplayer mode where as I have only tried the tutorial for multiplayer yet. It seems like a lot of fun though, totally a casual game, but it would be a great game for when you bring over friends to your house. It's both cute and fun. I guess this would not be the game for you if you're not into casual games or perhaps not if you're tired of these typical japanese-family-cute games because it's really seems like that's what this is. As far as I can say I know at least I liked the tutorial, hahah, so as it's ftp for live gold memebers, try it out if you've got gold, it's worth a go!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts