Pottermore - finally something

Hey everyone!





Since I've been a little bit annoyed with Pottermore I thought I'd update something I actually like about it. If you click this link you come to the e-books and digital audio books that finally came out after so much talking about it

http://shop.pottermore.com/en_GB/books/Bundle?c=EUR

The complete Harry Potter collection eBook - 48.65 €
The complete Harry Potter digital audio book collection - 210.69 €

You can also buy two library books and of course each book separately.

I'm glad this feature came out since nothing else seems to be happening on the site...





Edit!

Since I wrote that down Pottermore has added on both the chamber of secrets and the prisoner from Azkaban that you can play.


I think they've released the whole book now though


I'm still on the chamber of secrets so now I finally have something to do when I log in there. There's so much to read I barely get through the chapters haha. I don't know if Pottermore is still in the beta and I haven't been able to find out if it is either but give it a go and try to register if you find it interesting, you will have a lot to do! What's new in tPoA is that you're going to be able to read what the leaves in teacups tell you, something that hasn't been announced but I wish for a lot is to get your own patronus too...





Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts