Windows 8

Hey everyone!

Sorry for not posting in a while. Regarding the blog I've been busy trying to get an interview which I held but I've been having a few problems with it... I'll try to fix it and put it up as soon as I can but it's been taking some time so... just hold on.

I'm starting to get so sick of all the Windows 8 commercials. I have no clue how the advertising is in your country but here there was one running on TV all the time and now they're at it again. It doesn't just cause me to get the song stuck to my brain all day but it makes me remember all the time why I dislike it.
Windows is something that some people need, I think. Some people want their computer as a phone and don't really care if it's more as a tablet, and sure, good for you. Some also point out that it has a fast boot time or that it's "innovative" but I don't see how "stealing" how every phone looks at the moment and making it to the computer. I think it's cool they're trying something new but when game developers complain that it's hard to make games function with it... I get a little bit sad. Sure, we "gamers" aren't their whole audience but if non-gamers can co-operate with computers as they are why just make it harder for us? Windows, we love you, but you don't seem to love us anymore...

broken heart

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts