Magic: The gathering

Hey everyone!

I found people to play Magic with. We met yesterday and I learned a bit about the game more than I did from just watching videos about it. I also found it really funny! Not that I have the money to buy my own deck at the moment but maybe I would if I got a little bit better and could save up a little bit of money (there's so much I'd like to save money for *sigh*). There seem to be a lot of action going on around Magic here in my town as well which is cool if I ever were to start playing it. I'm sure not gonna forget this game at least, that's for sure!

Anyway, I thought this was appropriate since we're on the subject





Harlem shake might annoy a lot of people at this point but I just couldn't resist! If you're one of those people, each time a friend links you a video of it, do a comeback with this one instead!




Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts