Finished watching the guild

Hey everyone! I've been so freaking ill the last couple of days I don't know what to do. I take medication for my couching which is so terrible I would almost rather cough... at least I had time for HotS! Awesome, awesome, awesome. I'm actually on the last mission now... so damn pumped.

Today I'm finally going to find myself a mic in just a few hours. Streaming, skyping and vlogging will be so much easier that they might occur a bit more often (I hope).

Due to being ill I haven't felt much like blogging and right now I don't have much inspiration on what to blog about. But I thought I might talk about "The guild" in short.

I've been watching all the six seasons of "The guild" by now and when I first saw it I fell for it really fast. I believe now that the last season has been made, not that they mentioned that out loud, but because it had a really, really forever ending kind of ending. It's really sad because I liked the guild so much I would have loved it to continue forever, yeah I really wouldn't mind watching "The guild" forever! I did like the first couple of seasons better though a lot of comments suggested they liked "The guild" the longer it kept on. What I found funny about the guild was that every guildmember was awkward in some sort of way, they all fit into the stereotype for how gamers are, which kind of faded away in season five and six.





It's not like the characters changed a lot but they became more "normal" which actually was just... ashame. As I said I liked the guild and I also liked the ending a lot so it didn't really matter that much, they made the ending seem like everything through all seasons really had a purpose.

I suggest anyone that has ever played an mmo to watch the guild because you will know what they talk about, the one million references are just fantastic. I got really addicted to the series and had to continue to watch it. Through the series I also started loving Felicia Day a whole lot more and I now watch geekandsundry a lot.

What was really cool about the guild was also that the closer you get to season six the more "famous" people they get to join the series. Watching Will Wheaton for a whole season was really cool for example.

I recommend this series so hard and I know a lot of people have seen the first seasons so go and watch the ones you haven't seen, it'll be great.

Codex, Clara, Tink, Bladez, Vork and Zaboo... I wish I was in your guild! :)

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts