RollPlay

Hey everyone! I guess all of you at one moment or the other stumbled over this grumpy cat http://i.imgur.com/Cxagv.jpg. If you haven't, now you know what it looks like. I have this problem that I think the cat looks like... oh this is embarrassing... I think he looks like 2GD. http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vg/image/1348/25/1348250452645.jpg. Do you see it?! Now I don't mean this in a bad way, it's not that I think he looks particularly grumpy but the eyes are just so alike! Maybe I'm just totally wrong but now I can't see grumpy cat wihout thinking of him.

Oh and by the way, did you read that team Property has recruited Sjow to play for their Starcraft team? That's really awesome.

In a few days back I've been really obsessed with this thing JP started. It's a video series on youtube called "RollPlay". It's basically Ryan Moore, JP McDaniel, Geoff Robinson and Genevieve Forget playing D&D with Neal Frickson as the dungeon master.




In case you want to see this I won't spoil anything for you "storywise" but I do dare to say JP is rather daring, Geoff will make you laugh for sure and Genevieve and her ferret are really wierd togehter.

I've come to part 7 myself and I can tell you, it's not going fast. I've never played D&D myself so I didn't know how fast story would be developed but since I'm 3 hours in I can tell you it's much slower than I though. The best part with slow-developed-story-games it that in the end it's almost like you've created a whole book. The story gets so wide and character developements comes along the way and that's what I find so darn fun with this.

I have to go to class now though!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts