More happy wars!

Hey everyone! This is my current situation since my sister "kicked me out" of her livingroom, not that I can complain, I live in her appartement, haha! Luckily since we don't eat here at least I have a stool... and a tiny table... and I can actually game here, yes, but don't ask me how I do it because it's not supercomfy. On the other hand I've been having a migrane/headache for 24 hours now so that might be a sign I might not be sitting so good...

















On another note I've been getting a lot views from Canada lately so hello to you guys especially, really nice that some of you are starting to stick with me :)


I've been trying out Happy Wars a little more now and thought I'd be able to tell you a little more than last time. I got through the tutorials which are quick but simple and teaches you all you need to know so it's easy to get into. Once you try out the first campaign level at least I wiped 4 times because I got stuck and didn't really know how to deal with one part but except from that you're guided well through the game and get through that first part easy and quick too.

In the campaign there's a story too and it's fairly good to be honest even though it's very stereotypical. Two sides are fighting, maily about what animal is the strongest because apparently wars are just stupid! So in the middle of their fighting the princess comes along and of course the "bad guys" just have to kidnap here and that's where you come in, now you have to save the princess.





I liked the level and I think I will enjoy the gameplay in the future when I continue to play but I did get disappointed when I had finished the first level. When you finish levels the next level you come to will require you to be a certain level, if you're not, you have to play multiplayer until you've become "good enough". Basically that means that I have to level up from level 2, that I leveled up by trying multiplayer first, to level 6 until I can get on with the next course. What I dislike with this is that it gives you a unnatural stop in your playing. If the course after the course I can't open now requires level 12 I would just like to level up to that before trying out single player at all because I want to know what's going on in single player. If you at least could have known in advance what level you need for certain courses I would at least know what level it takes for me if I want to play to course number 5 immediately. I guess that's the only thing I've come to dislike so far though and now that you know this in advance you won't be surprised by it if you try it out, because I still do recommend it a lot!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts