Team Property

Hey everyone!

I don't have much time 


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH


Sorry about that but really... I don't. I'm writing this big ass essay on social media that I have to hand in today. I've been working on it forever as my "project" which is a course in upper secondary school where you work on a subject for a pretty long time. I've finished writing like 12 pages now and I realized how much fun I had writing it. Social media + writing is like... heaven! If it was in english I could have written 12 more :)

But seriously, I just wanted to reach out to you and tell you that from now on I'll be writing on yet another site/team. The team is called Property and if you're from Sweden you should at least have heard of them once!



I'm sorry for those of you that doesn't understand swedish but I think it's a great opportunity for me to write something serious which is cool and I mean, I'll always be here on the blog for the rest of you!

I didn't know much about them at first even though I had heard about their players and such. At first just when writing with them about perhaps writing about articles and such for them I didn't get a good (or bad!) impression from them but when we finally spoke I felt like they were really serious about what they were doing and that it could develope my writing a lot if I helped them out... or they will rather help me out, that's how I feel at least. I'm really glad to have the "post" as writer and it means a lot to me to be able to express myself with and through them.

Follow them, and technically me (w00p) on their twitter! https://twitter.com/Team_Property

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts