Happy bday! .. soon :)

Hey everyone! This is the most crowded weekend I've had in a while. On Thursday we went out downtown to say goodbye to a friend leaving the city for like... ever. Yesterday I was at a LAN meeting, well, mainly my bf's friends but atleast had a good time even though we left early so I actually never entered any tournaments. Today I had a birthday party for my family and tried to fit 14 people here in this room, it was pretty crowded!





















All presents I got were good! It's like thursday until now was just going on and on and now I can finally sit down and do things by myself.

HotS has been out a while now and the biggest SC nerd have hopefully played it. I want to spoil every little piece of story but I know that's not a good idea. Before talking too much about it, which I will, I want to give more people the opportunity to finish the game and for those of you that want to know what I'm talking about, I'll help you out but you need to put down a bunch of hours to really, really understand.

Here's the first Starcraft game, without the expansion brood war, first of all, watch this video and it's follow ups.





Here's the zerg, protoss and terran campaigns for brood war. All are just the first parts so you will need to continue these three aswell.










Finally we can move on to Starcraft 2 and the first expansion, Wings of liberty. This video is at least a playlist for the whole game. If you get through these too, the only thing left that you need to understand the story is the last expansion, Heart of the swarm, which I recommend you buy or...




...or you watch Day9 going through it on brutal in a struggle to get every achievement. He haven't finished it yet but I assure you he will as fast as he can, I wouldn't give a doubt on that. Watch it and read my opinion on it later or... don't and get story spoiled out of this world! Maybe so much out of this world you will end up on Char or Korhal!




Now, let me get back to trying to get my boyfriend to rewatch all big bang theory episodes!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts