Lesson learned!

Hello everybody! I felt very much like saying hello right now so, hello!

I just remembered I held a lesson a year ago in school (long time ago but w/e). The assignment was to talk about something in a lecture kind of way (being creative by not just standing and talking but giving tasks, showing films, talking and so on and so on...) and someone asked me to record it because it was a lesson on Starcraft! I actually did record the video for fun but could never upload it due to my phone being a total ass and just rage quitted on me. But I never thought about only putting the video up but now I did! A year ago I was very proud of it, now I feel like it's just a video. Remember that I did this on informal purposes and I had like a week to do it so it's not of good quality. The pictures of me on them I own but everything else is taken from others so no credit to me about that!




If you like, watch it on my youtube and/or share my channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/caledelith 

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts