Blog anniversary - November

Hey everyone!

It's not so long until I will have my blogaversary! I know, it's still a few weeks to go but for me that's a very short matter of time. In some weeks I've been blogging for a whole year. It really doesn't feel that way. Honestly, I still bash myself a lot over my blog because I know I'm late with like everything and it's not better when I'm in school and working. I also bash myself for being so bad at this but after a year of blogging I feel like I've actually improved a lot. It also feels like this is only the beginning. Being able to put texts at barcraftsverige.se is also a big and great step for me! I just feel like I don't really care if things are late, I have way to much fun to be bashing myself. If someone wouldn't like what I was doing they'd had to tell me, until then I'm just going to have fun with this just like I've had the last year!

But when the day of the one year anniversary actually will come I thought I'd do something special but in that case I will need some suggestions, hand them in and I'll be sure to at least try to do it!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts