New poll

Hey everyone!

I made a new poll today regarding having a theme week. I was thinking that when the poll is over I will have a whole week not talking about anything else than just that theme!
Either, I could have a whole week about Starcraft, players, tournaments, casters, happenings, heart of the swarm and so on.
I could also have a theme about old school games. Maybe a new game every day. Classics and hidden treasures!
Blogging, what kind of theme might that be? I blog all the time but I thought the subject would be more considering writing, blogs, maybe finding new nerdy blogs or even vloggers.
Theme of Harry Potter is the easiest one for me. I could write about the books, films, pottermore, audiobooks, characters och maybe J.K Rowling herself.
Or maybe a theme week is nothing for you, sadly for me, but in that case you just go vote for that. All up to you!

Vote for what you like! Vote nerdy!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts