Mist of pandaria

Hey everyone!

I realized today that I haven't been writing at all about the new expansion for WoW - "Mists of pandaria".

I haven't been playing it myself and kinda don't know anyone that owns it either so my own experience will be kind of left out. Though my bf played the beta and only that looked pretty cool. The thought of pandas was kind of boring to me (very cute etc but still boring). What things turned out to be instead was pretty cool. It feels more like they've turned into something else than just something slightly different though... and pet batteling system? Also very cute but does it really belong in WoW? "Looks good but I don't get a WoW-feeling from it" is a good quote from a journalist that summarizes what I mean. Well, see for youselves.













So if you like it, buy it. I will in time... if I get back to playing WoW again...!

Gnbth
Bye guys!


Comments

Popular Posts