Warcraft III

Hey everyone!

I suck at WarCraft III... I have realizsed that now. And it's not some sort of "I pretend I suck and then I show everyone my playstyle and oh look I'm actually good" Ooooh no no no...


http://www.gamereactor.eu/media/32/warcraft3_3280.jpg


  I know I'm not good at games in general, that's a fact, but I can't come to understand what my problem with WarCraft is. I really like WarCraft and it's not that I'm bored of the game and don't try enough. I just can't come to my senses with the game and how it works and it annoys the shit out of me. Before WarCraft III I thought I was getting better and better at games but now it's like I've just been playing easier games... This makes me a bit sad but I'll try to figure it out and then... then I'll beat the shit out of this game hahaha! *really mad girl speaking* ...
  It's the third "course" as well so it really sucks, let's see what happens, maybe I'm just being really dumb and missing something.

Maybe I should study this or something!:






Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts