Lightning lessons!

Hey everyone!


Lightning Lessons
Pikachu and Thor learning from God tehe


























Today will be a good day. First of all I'm going shopping, I know what you think but I'm not usually a shopper, with my boyfriend, yes he came along on free will, just kidding. I'm not a shopper, at all, but since I've gotten money I need to buy some workout tools, a book, some medical- and hygiene necessities but maybe... I'll even buy myself a game!
  After that we're going to my sisters house to play Borderlands 2 together with her son for some hours. That's gonna be real nice!
  And then we're participating at a halloween party for kids in the evening.

So that's my day, hope you all will have a fine day too, review of multiplayer for Borderlands 2 will be up and coming ;)

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts