Girls, Borderlands and copy cats

Hey everyone!

This is the annoyingness of being a girl-gamer -__-   (not to me though)





So in one way I get these girls...





But on the other hand they're pretty annoying ;p


At the moment my bf is playing Borderlands, the first one, because I bought him both games for his birthday. I'm now more in love with the claptrap than him, cutest thing on earth! I, on the other hand, am trying to watch this (when not saying aw to claptrap):






But I can't go through with it! It's so 100 % copied from angry video game nerd that I just get mad. He uses exact sentences at moments (not from the exact video though)! Because of Halloween AVGN put this up, so if you didn't finish the first one, then please, for the love of god, watch this instead! :)






Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts