Looper

Hey everyone! Yesterday I saw Looper at the cinema. It was really good. If you like films with time travels and films where you're not 100 % sure of the ending/getting surprised in the end that's the film for you.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt was starring in the film. Usually, he looks like this





He had a lot of make-up on in the film to look similar to the older him that you run into later in the film. That made him look like this





It was like not even him.. but he looked good!





It was like seeing him in the future lol

While talking about him I also wanted to show something else. I would never have thought he used to be so alike Heath Ledger!







What the frick?
I also like...





Trollolol


And this is how I felt when I was watching the film!





Hopefully I'll put something more fun up later or tomorrow. Promises

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts