Accomplishments

Hey everyone! Sorry for posting less right now, bare with me

I thought that it was a long time ago that I posted anything about my accomplishments and how they're doing!
  These're the ones I have left:

1. Become top 50 silver in Starcraft (been working very bad on this one, still not getting anywhere really...)
3. Listen to all Harry Potter books, actively (currently at book no three, azkaban, and it takes a while to get through them I can tell you :))
5. Watch the complete first season of pokemon, actively (44 episodes left but there're a lot of freaking episodes, I'm about half in!)

(The less nerdyones:
6. Go on a bus-date, with anyone (Nothing nerdy in this one 
7. Write a shortstory on at least 3 200 words.
8. Buy something totally useless for more than 25 SEK.
9. Run 13 kilometers.
Working on these too!)

2. Get atleast 150 visits on my blog 19/12 2012 (Which were pretty much a piece of cake... o.O  reallt thought it would be harder to get it)
(Not nerdy: 10. Write a nice message to someone I used to dislike 17/1 2012  Was fun to get a happy respons from that person)
4. Compete in 5 gaming- or nerdrelated competitions, not only Starcraft tournaments (tried to win an iMac, entered "lessthanthree", blow a kiss - win stuff from Emma Watson, win a wand - Harry Potter obviously :D, The big bang theory - win a plushie) 12/3 2012

Still have halft the year left and I'm trying to make it. I will make it!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts