HarryILoveYouPotter

Hey everyone! OK so some news has been going on with J.K Rowling, obviously, and since I'm being a freeeak on Harry Potter I've been updated on her and the Potter world so there are a few things that I'd like to dedicate this post to but I will dedicate it only to the new book that J.K Rowling announced a feeew months ago. I guess I just never thought of writing about it!
  It's called "Harry Potter and the casual vacancy". It's about Harry getting in to...

  ...no I'm just kidding, it's not going to be about Harry Potter but it's still called "The casual vacancy". As a Harry Potter fan it never matters whether I'd like the book or not because if I say I love it everyone will say that I love it just because it's J.K Rowling and if it's the opposite everyone will say it's because I will never like anything she writes since I just love Harry Potter. That fact annoys me so I will just describe the book in a objective way!

"Little, Brown Book Group described the plot on their website: 'When Barry Fairweather dies unexpectedly in his early forties, the little town of Pagford is left in shock. Pagford is, seemingly, an English idyll, with a cobbled market square and an ancient abbey, but what lies behind the pretty facade is a town at war. Rich at war with poor, teenagers at war with their parents, wives at war with their husbands, teachers at war with their pupils…Pagford is not what it first seems. And the empty seat left by Barry on the parish council soon becomes the catalyst for the biggest war the town has yet seen. Who will triumph in an election fraught with passion, duplicity and unexpected revelations?'"
















THERE! There you go with the objective way of it. So do you like it? Do you?! I DON'T anyway!
  OK so yeah I totally dislike it and you can say what ever you like about it, I've heard it all already. But tell me what you thought about it anyway. Trash it, crash it or just simply love it. I'd would be nice to hear to get your point of view!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts