Decision of the day

Hey everyone! I made a great decision today...
  I've gotten tweets about making interviews for my blog on WCS since I'll be going. I thought about it for a while and I will find it a great challenge to walk up to someone and just interview them... o.o   much easier to say "Hi, I'm from the press" than "Hi, I'm no one" hahaha but! I have decided to try to make at least one interview on someone! And now that it's official I feel like I need to do it and that's why I had to put it out there. So there you go! After next saturday there'll be at least one interview on this blog with someone on WCS and if there isn't you will decide my punishment, so behold, either have a great interview to watch or decide my punishment, both are great so what are you waiting for. Start with the thoughts on the punishment already, or it will be too late! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts